Saturday, May 2, 2009

Will (is) 1st Birthday Party

Today wasn't my party, but as you can see by the very first picture, I certainly cried like it was my party!


Then, my friend Hunter showed up - he is too cute!

I love going to Will's house...he has ALL the cool toys. I monopolized his tractor riding toy for the first 10 minutes of the party.

Then, my best friend Grayson showed up. She brought her little brother Kayle along, too!






Then, I got to play with Will's little cousin. She is too sweet!





Then it was time for the Man of Honor to eat his ceremonial FIRST Cake...and boy oh boy, did his mom make some fabulous cakes!





Here is Ms. Amy holding 1-month-old, Andrew. He was such a good baby today!
My mom doesn't look too happy, does she?

Meanwhile, little Andy is SNOOZING away...and guess what? I ate HIS share of food, cake & ice cream...you know what they say, You snooze, You LOSE! Tant Pis, little bro!

After devouring some scrumptious cake, I discovered the awesome, lush green backyard.














Well, by the time my little bro finally woke up, all the fun had been had! I am not sure who came out smelling like a rose today, me or Will. Will's house is like a Virtual Toys'R'Us and when I find toys I like at peoples' houses, I usually get to get one of my own. I think dad is on his way right now to the toy store to pick me up my very own lawn more and balloon blower upper toy that makes noises! Happy birthday, Will! And Happy Birthday to ME! ;)

2 comments:

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

Thank you for coming to Will's party. We are so blessed to have your family as our friends!!!

Al said...

Autie Rae,
Isn't CRYING one of the five postulates advanced in the book, "A Woman's Prerogative- Secrets to a Lasting Relationship?" The other four being, in no particular order:
(1) Changing your mind
(2) Spending money
(3) Headaches every night
(4) Cuddling
In chapter one, the author says something about how men don't understand a woman's needs, but to tell you the truth, I didn't really get it because my mind began wandering, and I started thinking about the new season of "The Office!" Anyway, you've already managed to grasp twenty percent of the postulates, so you're way ahead of me! Well, I hope you had a good time at the party! When you get a chance, how about bringing that mower over to my house and help me cut the grass! And NO, you can't change your mind!

"Party Hearty, Autie!"