Saturday, May 2, 2009

Target Shelf Sitting

I've been known a time or two to sit on shelves at Target. I was checking out the baby doll section last night and saw this beauty chair for a baby, but since I am so petite right now (hopefully I have my mom's genes) I can squeeze into it. Well, when I decided to jump into the chair, you-know-who had to snap a pic (I guess it just runs in their blood). Well, here is that pic.


I would like to wish Will Rucker a Happy 1st Birthday today...I will be departing shortly for his party!

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
I don't know about any shelf sitting, but I've sure done my share of POLE sitting over the years. And let me tell you, I wasn't sitting on any platform either! Can you say "Preparation H?" But unlike you, I wasn't off to any party when I got through. NOPE! It was straight back to the friendly confines of home where I immediately proceeded to soak in a warm tub of Epsom Salts to relieve my fragmented fundament! So the next time you go shelf sitting at Target, remember your Old Uncle Al and his painful quests to champion a cause! That'll wipe that cheeky little grin off your face!

"To infinity, and beyond!"