Saturday, May 9, 2009

The little fella is ONE today!

Yay! Yay! Whatever! What's the big deal?
So my little bro's one today, how does that make you feel?

He didn't come out with a lot of hoopla & fan fare like I did,
I do love him even though I want to be the favorite kid.

On the bright side, I seem to get away with a lot more now days,
since mom is up all night feeding she seems to be in deep daze!

I often chat with the little fella when mom & dad aren't around,
I also chuck bottles & books at him without making a sound.

Andy states that he is looking forward to being off the milk glands,
Instead, he rather being eating Mellow Mushroom Pizzas and Honey baked hams.

Well, today is your big day, little brother, so live it up,
for before too long we will be like mom & dad, All grown up!

I love you lil, Andy!
Love,
Autumn

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
So good things come in small packages, right? Well I know a kid who's quite a delight! He's one month old and his name is Andy; he's the newest "Lang" and already a Dandy! He WOWS the ladies like Uncle Al; if they're young and pretty, he'll BE their pal! And enough already about pizza stands; if I were him, I'd feast on the glands! For "manna from heaven" is not enough; but mother's milk is just the right stuff! Now, before I go, I'd just like to say; that Andy's "The Man" in every way! So take off your hats and give a warm hug; to the newest addition we all call "Plug!"

"Kick it out, little man!"