Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm ONLY seventeen!

Yeah, I saw sparks fly From the corner of my eye,
Oh wait, that's Winger's 17 and not my favorite song, Cherry Pie!
Another month older & another month sassier
Still sweet on the inside but the exterior is still fiestier!
My toy collection is growing by the day thanks to some awesome relatives,
with them I have destroyed our house, so I home mom & dad forgives!
My mom gave me my first haircut by trimming my bangs,
when mom was done with me I retreated like a herd of mustangs!
I am still cutting teeth in my poor little mouth,
I still cry, but you can't hear me over my little brother, the mouth of the South.
Just this week I was sick as a dog & blowing chunks,
it stunk so bad it was like the bed was invading by a pack of skunks!
Well, let's face it, I am getting old,
I still pray my life is like clay, for God to mold!

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,

Naked feet and a runny nose; when will you listen and put on more clothes? I know it's Spring but you just won't learn; stay indoors or you'll get a bad burn! And don't forget the bugs and mosquitoes; lunch inside on G-Daddy's tomatoes! But listen out for the rain and hail; and don't venture out to get the mail! For the neighborhood dogs will run in a pack; if you're safe inside they'll NEVER attack! And stay away from the neighborhood pools; most of the people are neighborhood TOOLS! So now you know about the "Great Outdoors!"; stick to playing on the living room floors! For next month you'll turn a year and a half; it's a GREAT time to meet the new kitchen staff!

"You Rang?"