Friday, August 22, 2008

Licensed to Drive

We stopped by Toy'R'Us today and mom & dad stuffed me into this little car. Dad pushed me around for about five minutes and then slowly removed me from the car. I instantly starting crying and my plan worked...I had pulled it off...dad saw the tear in my eye and melted. It was a thing of beauty...like going to a car lot and driving off with the showroom model...yes, it was straight off the show room floor!

So, if you want to be safe, stay off the sidewalks...I am licensed to ill!

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
Pull over little lady!!! It looks like you've had one too many...ice dream cones that is! By the way, could that possibly be "I walk the line" by Johnny Cash, playing on your "Step 2" car radio? Whataya say you and I "sweet tooth" walk a straight line right into a Chick-fil-A and get us a couple of "frozen dainties" for the road?My treat, and I'll even be the designated driver! We would take your car, but it looks like it may have Fred Flintstone brakes. After that, you can tell me all about your "rumble in the jungle" with Hurricane Fay! And remember this...you may very well be licensed to thrill, but you STILL have to change your oil(and diaper) after every three thousand miles, or after every poop...whichever comes first!

"Who's gonna drive
you home tonight?"
-The Cars-