Thursday, August 14, 2008

EIGHT is NOT Enough!

Eight is great but certainly not enough,
I am trying to walk but it is extremely tough.
My face gets quite flushed when I am crankin' out a turd,
the smell is very obsene and honestly quite absurd!
My Dinosaur is hungry and I'm not sure what the future holds,
So get out your change, even though I prefer the kind that folds!
Each day I wake, I keep checkin' to see if I'm turning yellow,
don't be a stranger, though, stop by and say "hello"!
With all of that said, I am sweeter than a flower,
Too cute to boot and too Sweet to be sour!

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
Tell that "Robert Frost" wannabe daddy of yours THAT is some of the worst poetry I have EVER read in my life! It's unladylike, and an insult to your prodigious intelligence. Why, I wouldn't even speak that trash at a UGA commencement. OK, maybe there, but I certainly wouldn't use such unrefined words to describe a lovely young blossom like yourself. Now we may, however, have to work a tad on that "jabberwocky" spewing forth from your mouth, but other than that, things are DEFINITELY "coming up roses!" I can see it now...in a few short years you'll be a dainty and cultured young southern belle, sipping lemonade from a large aristocratic front porch, shaded by moss covered majestic oak trees, while pondering which beaus entertain your fancy the most. And THAT, my little dear, is the day that you shall say, "EIGHT is SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH!"

"Eight is Great, but
Nine is Fine!"