Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Little Fella is THREE Today

Yep, my lil' Bro Andy is three months old today,
the way eats, sleeps & grunts leads me to believe that he sleeps on hay. (and so does the smell)


He is so doggone cute which makes it hard not to like'em,
of course I rethink my stance when he coughs and covers me with Phlegm.


He is pretty stylish when he is freshly cleaned and sportin' his precious mohawk,
You can hear the ladies whispering and can even catch them as they begin to gawk.

Three months ago today another bundle of joy was blessed to the Langley household,
when God made little Andy, he certainly broke the mold!


I love you, Andy!
Love,

Autumn


1 comment:

Al said...

Andy,
Today a boy, tomorrow a MAN! But first change that diaper, cause I have a plan! We'll shop for some clothes, cause women dig duds! Then off to the watering hole to knock back somes suds! Root beer that is, or didn't you know? Nothing stronger, cause we're off to the show! It's ladies night out, and two for one! So check your breath and set phasers to stun! I'm goin' in first, cause that's how it's done! And WHATEVER you do, DON'T say you're my SON! For tonight I'm your "Wingman," and all this I do...for a special young man who's not even TWO!

We Are:
"Two Wild and Crazy Guys!"