Monday, June 8, 2009

Zoo Atlanta - Me & Andy's First Visit

Me & Andy's first trip to the zoo was certainly a HOT one! Wow! In the end, I was ready to go...I am not sure if it was the heat or the animals' odors. I really enjoyed the ducks (flamingos) the best in terms of animal gazing. As for overall fun, I was thrilled over the chance to ride the carousel! As for Andy, he was pretty much sacked out the entire time. I guess he will have to go back since this really didn't count as a first time for him and I will stay at home!















1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
A wise man once told me that "Zoo equals Poo", so WATCH YOUR STEP! Now THAT'S an equation that we can ALL learn and remember! But next time, you may want to visit in the Fall when the temperature and all those "funky" smells are not quite so extreme! Unless, of course, we're talking about your brother's diaper, but we'll save that for another blog! And speaking of Andy, maybe the Aquarium would be more to his liking? It sure would be cooler! And let's face it, when you've seen one elephant, you've pretty much seen 'em all! But fish...Ah yes, FISH! Fish are like a box of chocolates! You NEVER know which one you're gonna' get next!

"Run Forrest, Run!"