Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Anderson is 2 Months Old Today!

2 Months ago today I was born into this world at Northside,
Just perfect, no imperfections or appearing cockeyed.
I came out without a lot of celebration & hoopla,
once I started dropping bombs it created plenty of Shock & Awe.
I am an excellent sleeper & love to pull up to the pumps,
I'm just like every other little guy, I love my lady lumps!
Today sure is a pretty day & I love to be loved,
usually you won't hear a peep out of me unless I am hit or shoved.
In closing, It won't be long until I am cheering on the brave & bold,
sporting my favorite colors, the White & Gold!

1 comment:

Al said...

Andy,
OK, let's get the obligatory "well wishes" out of the way first before I begin! "CONGRATULATIONS ANDERSON!" Now, did I hear someone say, "LADY LUMPS?" Not only are you speaking MY language now, but these luscious orbs also happen to be the "Breakfast of Champions!" It sure beats cold oatmeal, doesn't it? And now for the sixty-four thousand dollar question...One lump or TWO? Suggestion: Be polite, and ALWAYS TAKE ONE! But be prepared for SECONDS! These modern "Over the Shoulder Boulder Holders" can sometimes be a real pain getting into, so let patience be your guide! Before you know it, you'll be suckling more than Romulus and Remus!... And THAT ain't no folklore!

"YOU SAID A MOUTHFUL!"