Thursday, April 9, 2009

I FINALLY have a little Brother!

My little brother, Anderson Michael Langley, aka "Plug", was born today at 10:24am. He tried outdoing me in the weight department, but NO CAN DO! He weighed...
(7lbs 11oz for you slow folks)

Granted, this is ALL second-hand information due to the fact that I was at home all day with Nana and G-Daddy. He was 20 and a half inches long and his head was 3" SMALLER than my head...so, little brother, your BIG sis is STILL the Queen of this Castle! Anderson stole the hearts of every woman he encountered today. He even left several TAR treats for his personal nurse to clean up! Daddy downloaded these pics for me to share. He also wanted to pass along his appreciation for everyones prayers and well wishes. Mommy is doing amazingly well (I don't know how since I am not there!). Special thanks to Nana & G-Daddy for keeping me. Also, thanks to Honey, Maw Maw & Big Daddy (VIP) for getting up at the crack of dawn to support mommy & daddy at the hospital. Aunt Jenny & Emalee for stopping by and shedding a lot of love on me. Aunt Lindy for the beautiful flowers that she sent. Thanks for all the phone calls and text messages from all of our awesome friends! For all those that couldn't make it today, and I speak for my little brother, He looks forward to meeting you all very soon! Enjoy the pictures and be sure to leave a comment.









2 comments:

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

He is adorable!! I am glad to see that Mom is doing so well...she looks great! I am so happy that Autumn has a new baby brother to love!! Will says that he will play with Andy even though he has a GT helmet...lol. What a precious family you have!! You are truly blessed...but hey, you already knew that!! I will call you sometime this weekend to see about bringing some food!! We love you guys!!!

Al said...

Autie Rae,
LET THE CRIB WARS BEGIN! Congrats, Autie! I bet right now you're feeling like you just ascended into the heavens on a majical thunderbolt! But try to remain levelheaded because that feelin' ain't gonna last very much longer! That's because the "Autie and Andy Show" is about to debut, and somehow, I don't believe that you're going to enjoy seeing little "Plug's" name up on the marquee with yours! Oh, I'm not saying that a little sibling rivalry isn't healthy once in awhile, but if I were you, I'd start looking for a safe place to hide my toys! But what do ya' say that, for the moment anyway, we just thank the Good Lord that you now have a healthy baby brother to care for? Believe me, all of the petty jealousy and squabbling will take care of itself soon enough! So relax, take a deep breath and count your blessings! Because I LOVE YOU, and NOTHING is EVER going to change THAT!

"ME AND YOU, AND A BOY NAMED PLUG"