Monday, January 12, 2009

The Lucky Number 13



Word on the street is that I am now thirteen,
Months that is and I am quite the little queen.
I have everyone at my beck and call,
that goes for people at the stores and the shopping mall.
I have a nice little collection of teeth in my pie hole,
come closer, insert your finger and I will bite you like it is a buttered roll.
My hair is growing and I look like Goldie Locks,
A Certain mom better not bring her sick kid and expose us all to Chicken Pox! ;)
My appetite has certainly grown since my surgery, I tell you no lies,
If you love me you will buy my chicken nuggets and french fries.
Since I am eating grown-up food I am having some rank diapers,
your eyes will be watering so much they will need wipers!
I have experienced a lot of things in my young little life,
hopefully the next year will be much easier will very little strife.
I love Sunday School: Seeing my friends, being fed & sitting in the little stroller,
If you want to keep me happy, show me why they call you a high roller! ;)
That's correct, I am thirteen going on thirty,
now leave me comments, none of them better be dirty!

2 comments:

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

What a sweet little one you are, Autumn!! Will loves seeing you in Sunday School!! I am glad you two can be friends like Brad and I are with your Mommy and Daddy!! You are going to be a great big sister!!

Al said...

Autie Rae,
Yessiree, you're growin' like a weed, but prettier still than Tara Reid! Next year you'll grow by leaps and bounds, time for Daddy to release the hounds! For boys will come and boys will go, but their veiled intentions will surely show! For who knows what lurks in the hearts of boys, when they try to make you one of their toys? If you ask me it's time to fully proclaim, "Any funny business will be met with sharp aim!" So a word to the wise should be sufficient, but lay a hand on my niece and you'll end up deficient!!!

"Daily Affirmations"