Friday, December 12, 2008

Looks like I made it! One Year TODAY!

At exactly 7:10pm, God blessed this earth with a little girl by the name of Autumn Rae Langley, ME! After I was delivered and suctioned off, I began kicking and screaming relentlessly. I was told the next day that I woke every patient up at Northside!

Well, it has been a rough year. I have had non-stop double ear-infections, quite a few viral infections, and lost my great grandfather "DADA". Things have been looking up since my ear surgery several weeks ago. Tech beat Georgia (yes, I am the good luck charm!), I have been walking and talking more, and more importantly, been feeling worlds better up until this week (thanks, Cole!).

Here's praying that 2009 will be a fantastic year and I pray many blessings upon you all! Thanks for your love & support!

Love,
Autumn (Officially ONE today!)

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
CORRECTION- "Looks like WE made it!" There is no I in
TEAM! We made this long and grueling trek TOGETHER, and together it IS for ALL time! It's been a heck of a journey, Autie Rae, and I'm already looking forward to what next year holds in store for us! We've certainly had our fair share of ups and downs this year, but I just know that '09 is gonna' be "fine!" I appreciate your love and admiration for your old Uncle Al by signifying with your index finger that he's #1 in your books! And isn't that just like a woman, "talking" on the telephone? Very cute, but I'm afraid that you're gonna' have to cut out the chitchat so that we can get started on next year's busy agenda! Ah, YES...HOW SWEET IT IS BEATING GEORGIE! An NO, that's not a "TYPO!" I hope you have the GREATEST Birthday EVER, Autie, but in the meantime, I'll put in a few good words to "Old Saint Nick" on your behalf! It's truly been a privilege traveling with you this past year on our extensive voyages into the unknown! I LOVE YOU, Autie Rae, and I hope that you have not only a Happy Birthday, but a BLESSED MERRY CHRISTMAS as well!

"GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU!"
Al