Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eleven is Heaven...

Eleven (months) is heaven unless you have double ear infections,
well, at least that is better than the past presidential elections!
Once again I turn another month older, another month wiser,
So crack open your beverage of choice, just not a Budweiser.
In another month, Lord Willing I will be swimming in a sea of clothes & toys,
You may come to my party if you are bearing gifts, you hear that girls and boys?
I am tired of my ears bothering me and making me extremely miserable,
However, If my dinosaur gets filled that will make my one-year quite memorable.
You have one month to prepare for my first birthday, so consider yourself notified,
Just remember, If you come empty-handed I will be utterly mortified!
Mark your calenders now, Next month we will break bread and even a birthday cake,
It will be one for the ages, one that you don't want to miss for Heaven's sake!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Month & Be sure to give Thanks for all that the Lord has blessed you with!

2 comments:

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

How exciting!!! Let me know if you need a cake!! Yum!!! :)

Al said...

Autie Rae,
So here we stand tonight, on the threshold of a strange and brand new beginning...the epicenter of change that will transform you from a mere babe into "kiddom!" And I, I will be your guide to wholly ensure and provide for a safe and smooth transition as we face that frightful twelfth month together! So let not your heart be heavy, little one, for I will champion the cause of victory, and, together, we will usher in a grand and glorious new age! And though our heart's beat as two, our soul's are inextricably connected as we venture down that celebrated road to immortality! So eat, drink and be merry tonight...for tomorrow we face the "Terrible Two's!"

"Let Them Eat Cake!"