Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ten Months Old & Look Like Gold!

Today marks 10 months since the date of my birth,
Thank the good Lord I blessed you with my presence on this earth!
I am like a fine wine, I get better with age,
It's no wonder why you are always checkin' my webpage.
When I was born, you had no idea what was in store,
You should've had a clue since you could hear me from the sixth floor!
These never-ending inner ear infections are driving me nuts,
105+ degree fevers and downing antibiotics are pains in all of our butts!
In 194 months I will be donning the white & gold,
Down on the Flats, cheering on the brave & bold!
It's been a while since I have heard that joyous sound that never is a bore,
You know the one, the sound when you feed my green dinosaur!
Only two more months until I have my first birthday party,
So save your Andrews & Benjamins so we can party Hardy!

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
Once again, "punkin'," you have seemingly enchanted my heart with your chilling, but "spooktacular" halloween attire! You ARE the CAT'S MEOW, and if the legend IS somehow true about you being like a fine wine and getting better with age, then I am indeed intoxicated by your hauntingly beautiful visage. I would be honored to stand by your side and await the arrival of the "Great Pumpkin" on All Hallow's Eve. And if you should still not be walking by the 31st, then I will lovingly place you upon my shoulders and together, we will make merry and howl at the moon long into the darkness of the night. Afterwards, we can go back to your house and scarf some grimace proportions! Congratulations, Autie Rae, on Ten blessed and glorious months of life! You truly have made me PROUD, and I look forward to teaching you the finer aspects of partying when you get a little older!

Raven Hair and Ruby Lips
Sparks Fly from Her Finger Tips
Echoed Voices in the Night
She's a Restless Spirit on an
Endless Flight!
-Eagles-