Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Big .50 ! Half Way There!

Today is June 12th, do you know what that means?
I am six months old & have already outgrown my jeans!

I am eating veggies, fruits and teething biscuits,
Pretty soon I’ll be eating Mom’s cheese & Triscuits!

I love to talk, sing & dance,
Watch me long enough & I’ll put you in a trance!

Jesus Said “if you love Me, Feed my sheep”,
Well, I say feed my dinosaur & don’t be cheap!

This month I am six months old and next month seven,
Each day with me is like one spent in Heaven!

To Uncle Al, the Kiddies Pal – thanks for the comments,
By reading them I conclude you have a lot of common sense!

To Aunt Lisa, listen to me & my dad for he knows all,
If you follow our pearls of wisdom you won’t fall!

To Lil’ Aunt Jill, thanks for holding me after consuming prune juice,
Little did you know, that my bowels were ‘bout to let loose!

To the rest of my awesome family and friends,
I look forward to doing this again!

I love you ALL!

Love,
Autumn
(Now Six Months Old)


Bibidibidibidi, That's All Folks!

2 comments:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
For the last six months, you have unknowingly blessed the lives of so many people. And though you have been alive for only a brief amount of time, you have managed to accomplish what many can never achieve in a lifetime of living...and that, simply put, is to love and to be loved! Today, as we honor you and give thanks to the Lord for delivering you into our presence, I would like to say how overjoyed I am to be your Great Uncle Al! You have enriched my life beyond belief and have stamped your innocent charm indelibly upon my heart forever! Someone once said that "words are our greatest asset". I agree, for without them, I could never adequately express my true love for you! As we pause, Autumn Rae, to recognize this historic milestone in your young but rich little life, your loving family and I would like to say "Congratulations...the Best is yet to come"!


Autumn

As I dream at night and wake each
day, my thoughts are never far-
From a little girl whose touched
my heart like no one else has before!
A life barely lived and yet so full, she has filled my empty soul-
With love and joy, and happiness too, every day I thank God for you!
For as the months and seasons pass, this girl will grow to be-
A lovely young woman, all grown up, but forever a baby to me!
And as I approach my waning years
and my mind becomes faint of thought-
I pray the Lord will let me recall, ---the little girl I knew as Autumn!

Aunt Lisa said...

Happy 6 month Birthday, Lil' Autie! I'm guessing we should have some little celebration for you...after all you have brought us all a ton of enjoyment for the last 6 months...my luck you'll be going through my purse for spare change to put in that bank of yours! As for listening to "your father/my brother"...take my advice - he's NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!!!! He makes mistakes too! So on behalf of your favorite aunt, go ahead and leave a "mistake" in your diaper for him to have to clean up! "presh"!

LOVE YOU SUGAR BOOGER!

Aunt Lisa