Thursday, July 19, 2007

A little Langley is on the Way!!!






It was a warm April evening when Julie and I decided to take a walk. We walked down the street and began talking with some neighbors (Rusty and his wife). We asked Rusty's wife what she did for a living and she responded, "I paint baby murals".




I thought that was cool, but had no idea that the Baby subject had anything to do with me! As we walked away, Julie grabbed my hand and explained that she was not going to the doctor's office for the reason she had told me. I was miffed. She had told me earlier in the week that she was going to the doctor's office for an existing problem. She asked me if I was ready to be a "Dad"...




I responded "Are you serious? That is AWESOME!" We hugged and kissed each other. I felt like I was walking on Cloud 9 the rest of the night!!! We went home and prayed that God would have his will in our lives and especially through Julie's pregnancy.




2 comments:

Nana said...

YES AWESOME.........that is a word .............but better word.......NANA ! that is me! i am so excited! i think about that precious lil person that will be entering our lives everyday. i cannot wait. michael you will be a great daddy and julie ......my buggy,,,,you will be a fantastic mommie! i love you......all 3 of you.

Al said...

That is SO BEAUTIFUL! Two people totally immersed in "God's Love", and truly excited over the prospects of bringing a "new little life" into the world! "Kudos" to the both of you! If that had been me however, I simply would have Freeked!....And How!!! "EPT" to me means, "Emergency Prayer Time"! But to yours and Michael's credit Julie, you handled it like a "Champ", and in just a few short months you both will be the proud new parents of a beautiful little "GIFT"! I couldn't be any happier for you! "God Bless the three of you"!!!