Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance

That's right everyone, I am officially a Ballerina!!  Saturday was my first class of Ballet and it was so much fun.  I am a pretty serious dancer too.  My class was from 10:30-11:30, but we got there a little early, so we could look around and introduce myself. When we got there, mom noticed some rules posted in the hallway.  One was to use the potty before class starts and the other was to make sure if other siblings were there, they needed to be quiet while waiting. Needless to say we broke both of the rules before 11:15. First, Bubba was mad when he saw me go into my class and he could not go along, so he screamed and I mean screamed the whole hour.  Mom was pretty upset and then mom heard "Is Autumn's mom out here"? Yes, it was my teacher sticking her head outside the classroom looking for mom, because I needed to go potty. So we didn't make a first good impression, but maybe next week will be better.

 Bubba upset!


 My new friends!

No comments: