Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, "Owl"



It was good to see my uncle "Owl" yesterday and it was sad not much was said about his birthday.
Of course, we did get to chat, eat and go outside to play.

"Owl" is what I like to call him, not to mention that he's certainly the Kiddie's Pal,
he is also nocturnal in nature, making midnight pizza runs with his favorite gal.

He loves the Jackets, good-lookin' ladies, me & Bubby,
If he keeps stealing all of my sugar, I will never be chubby!

So, on this special day, I salute my "Owl", a real man of genius,
I will give you plenty of hugs & sugars, and let you smell my diaper that favors gardenias!

Love,
Autie Ray & Bubby Miguel

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie and Andy,

"THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!"

It's NOT that often when worlds collide, in the rustic beauty of the Fall!
But today's my birthday, and Thanksgiving too, so let's get on with normal protocol!
I'm speaking, of course, of opening presents, of which I see none near!
And worst of all I'm ONE year older, with flab upon my rear!
So here I sit, a crumpled mass, with spoon and fork in hand!
No love, no joy, no presents STILL...this feast tastes strangely bland!
And so I lament with lips quite parched, as I raise my glass to sup!
But, then, from somewhere Heaven sent, a tiny voice says "UP!"
Now, I've never seen an Angel, but THIS day I'll swear I did!
For standing right in front of me, is a MOST precious little kid!
She comes to me with outstretched arms; her name is Autie Rae!
And proceeds to give me hugs and kisses; this Angel MADE my day!!!