Monday, March 30, 2009

A Drop-in after a Doctor's Visit

Today made for a very LONG day. Mom & dad drug me out of the house before I was good & awake. Mom had a doctor's appointment to check on my baby brother, Anderson. Everything went well except for my allergies bothering me.

Then, we made a quick stop by Mimi's to see her and Al. When we got there, Al fed me Teddy Graham's and french fries and gave me "chair rides". The highlight, though, was a surprise that was waiting for me in MY chair. It was a DUCK! My favorite word in the world to utter! Uncle Dee had brought it to me all the way from North Cackalacki and was it fun to play with! I gave it tons of hugs & kisses. Thanks, Uncle Dee, for my Duck - I LOVE IT!

They also surprised mommy with a Birthday Cake & a card. The cake was delicious, too! My Duck enjoyed it almost as much as I did!









1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
I do hope that this latest post finds you and "Cackalacki Quackie" doing well! It won't be long now before you're sharing the spotlight, and, presumably, your impressive stash of toys with your little brother, Andy. I know just how painful the idea of sharing with your brother can be, but look at the bright side: you COULD be sharing with SEVEN other brothers and sisters if you were one of the "Octa-Mom's" kids! Moving on, I really enjoyed your visit the other day, and I just wanted to let you know that your "chariot" awaits! Oh, did I mention that you're gonna have to share that TOO with little "Spartacus?" "HAIL CAESAR!"

"Welcome to the Do-Drop Inn!"