Thursday, March 12, 2009

15 Months Old Today - Let's celebrate!

Yes, it's True, I am fifteen today,
it's been a lot of hard work and very little play.

My hair is longer and I have almost a full mouth of pearly whites,
I am still snoozing in Mom & Dad's bed causing them many a sleepless nights!

I am not only walking but talking, too
all the while, my diapers are filled with some savory poo.

I can say "Da", "Daddy", "Duck" and "Hot"
not to mention dancing with Broby, my dancing robot.

15 months ago I was brought into this world,
I came kicking & screaming from the delivery room that made many toes curled.

Thank You, Lord, for all the many blessings you have bestowed upon me,
Help me to grow up to the little woman you want me to be!

1 comment:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
Long before you grow into a mature young woman, all of us are going to be investing heavily in Red Bull energy drinks! I would celebrate you turning fifteen months old today, but I'm just too pooped to pop! Keeping up with you, little girl, is more taxing than keeping up with the Kardashians! I know that conventional wisdom says to beware the "terrible twos," but truthfully, I lock my doors NOW every time I see you coming, and you've still got nine months before you turn two! But you know what, Autie Rae? If Christ can be long suffering, then why not me? So, BRING IT ON, LITTLE GIRL, and I'll just PRAY for strength! But if, somehow, my prayers aren't getting past the ceiling, then, we'll take this party OUTSIDE and PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!

"CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!"