Monday, October 27, 2008

Cute as a Pumpkin!

Yesterday, I visited Burt's Pumpkin farm. It was the perfect backdrop to display my overalls and orange festive wear. I really enjoyed walking among the huge orange spheres and having "G Daddy" snap hundreds of pics of me going to town. Here is just a sample of the pictures he took yesterday. Enjoy!

By the way, do NOT EVER, EVER visit Hillcrest Farms - It is the BIGGEST ripoffs this side of the Mississippi!



http://www.burtsfarm.com/ (Burt, I expect a royalty off of each hit) ;)

2 comments:

Brad and Debi Rucker said...

You did it!!! See, I knew you would figure out this whole blog thing!! Looking good!! :)

Al said...

Autie Rae,
...Just got back from Hillcrest Farms and BOY was it GREAT!!! Thanks for the tip! In the immortal words of rock legend Frank Zappa..."Is that a REAL Poncho, or is that a SEAR'S Poncho?" I can't decide whether those pumpkins on the background of your blogsite are real or just "Funkins?" Please don't toy with the Master of the Macabre's brain so close to Halloween! For the love of God, please tell me so that I might live AGAIN! Anyway, I was looking at the sign that asked patrons to please not pick the pumpkins up by the stems. But then I also noticed that the pumpkins you were standing amongst were TOTALLY stemless! I'm thinking that some of Georgia Tech's drives last Saturday against Virginia were LONGER than any of Burt's pumpkin stems.(At least, that's what Coach Paul Johnson would say!) Well, for all it's worth, you were by far the cutest little "punkin" in the patch, and I'm wondering right now how I too can become one of your faithful "followers?" Don't forget your FREE taco at Taco Bell tomorrow, and don't forget to watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" at 8pm tomorrow night! See ya' in the "Patch!"

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN!"