Friday, May 9, 2008

I enjoy being "Toted" around Town

I am an acitve young lady and I don't like to take things sitting down. I want to SEE what's going on! If I am sitting or laying down and crying like crazy, just pick me up and watch me magically stop the fussiness! When we go shopping, I don't want to be like other kids riding in a buggy...I want my dad to strap me to his chest so I can take things in as we stroll the retail stores (I think I get this from my mom). Also, I had to get this t-shirt below - it says it all!


2 comments:

Al said...

Autie Rae,
Honestly, my little cave dweller, why your loving parents haven't kicked you out of the house yet is anybody's guess? I mean, really, you're almost five months old now, unemployed and still living at home with Mom and Pops! Why, at your age, I was holding down three jobs to pay off a colossal mortgage on a house I bought down in the Caribbean! I guess I just have a stronger work ethic than you!(How'd you like THAT!!!) I can't say I blame you for wanting to be toted everywhere, though. It's definitely a GREAT gig if you can get it! In fact, my family's shoulders still ache to this day from "carrying" me all these years! You may be right about developing your love of shopping from your mother. Science has actually shown that the shopping "bug" is a trait embedded in women's DNA. Sadly, however, some women are born deficient of this trait as can be witnessed in YOUR passing the handbag isle WITHOUT making a purchase! Stronger evidence IS emerging, however, that shopping is "learned" behavior, and I'm betting your Mama is, as we speak, readying herself to teach YOU how to use a piece of plastic! Remember....shop smart, and stay informed! I'll see YOU, little one, at a Shopping Mall soon!!!

"With Great Power
Comes Great Responsibility"!

Jessica said...

haha. we've been wanting to buy that shirt for austin. they keep being out of his size!