Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Sunday

My First Easter Sunday was a memorable one. It all started by going to Sunday School & BIG Church (I was good!). Then, we stopped by to see Aunt Lisa who gave us Easter Baskets and then we boarded the 4-Runner for GiGi's house.

There, we ate like kings (at least the grown ups did) and checked out the new deck at their house. Then, I put on my modeling face and posed for the camera...I was really fascinated by the fish pond - daddy held me up and let me see the fish! I enjoyed being held by everyone, too! All around, it was a great day, especially since it marked the resurrection of our Lord & Saviour!







4 comments:

Carol said...

Ok.....she has Mike's head(hope she gets Julie's hair) but really a little of the 2 of you. Rumour has it she like Dt. Mountain Dew??

Al said...

Autie Rae,
This is not, by chance, the famed Gigi of Gigi's Pizzeria that was located in Sandy Springs some years ago is it? Thought not! Anyway, I know it's Easter and all, but I just can't keep my eyes off that splendid wrought iron fencing and beautiful iron archway that adorns Gigi's backyard. Don't get me wrong, I certainly believe in giving the Lord his due on Easter Sunday, but, WOW, how gorgeous would that iron fencing look in my graveyard on Halloween??? Strange, isn't it, that today is all about Christ's Resurrection, and I'm sitting here talking about putting something BACK into the grave! Oh well, Halloween is more that seven months away, so what do you say that for today, as well as EVERY DAY, we just celebrate our LIVING SAVIOR, "JESUS CHRIST"!!! AMEN!

Al said...

Autie Rae,
With All Do Respect to Carol above, My little "Schnitzel", the only "DEW"(DOO) that YOU should be "doing" right now, or even liking, for that matter, is the ONE in your fragrant little diaper! I don't even believe that Dr. Pepper would recommend changing those little "stinkies" at 10, 2 OR 4!!! As far as whose personal traits you'll inherit, "Stinkweed", it BETTER BE a nice combination of BOTH of your parents! Otherwise, I'm gonna have quite a few questions to ask your CABLE GUY!

"Do a Pooper, Drink Dr. Pepper"!
"Do a Pooper, Drink Dr. Pepper"!

Aunt Lisa said...

Happy 1st Easter, my lil' PEEP! I am so glad the Easter bunny was good to you! :)
Julie and Michael were a beautiful little couple before, but now since you have graced us all with your pre-"scents" you have made a beautiful little family! I love you...scents and all.

p.s. in the words of the wise Mimi..."YOU SMELL LIKE ROSES!"

Love,
Aunt Lisa