Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Langley Get Together...Meeting the Family

I was introduced to the "Langley Clan" on Sunday...We met at Marie & Carew's house for a day of food & fun. I saw some folks "Dumpster Divin' " oustide their home - that was classic! Here are a couple of pics my grandpa Boyd snapped...
This is Uncle Kevin playing with me

This is Aunt Nonnie & My dad holding me...

This is Uncle Carew & me

This is Aunt Lisa holding & aggravating me! ;) When are we going shopping again??? I want a pony!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Lisa said...

Autumn,

Good things come to those who wait...Look at your aunt for example...I waited and now I am shed of the biggest dead weight...Just be a good little girl and that pony will one day be yours! PROMISE!!!

Al said...

Autumn,

Every precious little girl desires a pony for her very own. And no doubt, one day, your loving daddy will buy you one when you're old enough. But in the meantime, do as your Aunt Lisa says and not as she does.....
because for the last four years she has been the sad owner of a horse's backside and I just know, sweet baby girl, that you are going to want not just half a horse, but the full monty! Stay sweet.... I love you!