Thursday, February 21, 2008

Going to see my Grandparents and Hallow Al

Yeah, I enjoy seeing them. My mom & dad arranged it so I could go see them last Thursday, when it was cold and rainy outside. I had a great time and so did my folks, who enjoyed a nice dinner from Boston Market and dessert from Baskin Robbins. Here are a couple of shots from that glorious night. I was sporting my Tech "Future Tailgater" Onesy with my Gold Tech Socks and my frilly jeans...yeah, I was "lookin' Good!" I look forward to seeing Hallow Al, Mimi & DaDa again very soon!







2 comments:

Al said...

Autumn,
As I sit here mulling over these photos, I realize that is simply the most precious and beautiful little face I have ever had the fortune of gazing upon....especilally in the last couple of shots. Al's eyes are gorgeous! You're not bad either punkin! But Al, oh my Lord!, he, and he alone, really makes your daddy look like a professional photographer. I especially enjoy that one picture where Uncle Al is plagued by a demon boogie in his nose. Look out America's Next Top Model, Uncle Al is coming to a town near you! All kidding aside sweet cakes, you are and will always be, the straw that stirs the drink! I have it on good authority that you are going to be named the next Miss Braselton 2008. Not bad for a beautiful two month old little baby girl! Stay sweet, I love you!

Aunt Lisa said...

Once again...you are cute as a button! So, when are you going to come to Aunt Lisa's place? I miss you! <3 you!